BONSILAGE BASIC WS
Classic performance for grass and corn silages
BONSILAGE BASIC WS is a biological silage inoculant based on natural lactic acid bacteria. Under standard ensiling conditions, it is a cost effective way to improve the anaerobic stability, nutritional quality and palatability of silages in standard dry matter ranges.
- Pc. pentosaceus and Lb. plantarum quickly lower the pH level by quickly producing lactic acid in the front-end fermentation cycle
- A rapid pH drop is highly important in order to provide a controlled fermentation which inhibits anaerobic dry matter losses.
- This enhancement results in highly palatable and stable silages for increased feed intake and nutritional value
Biological and water soluble silage additive
At least 100,000 CFU/g fresh matter (FM) of forage
- Grass haylage: 25-35% DM
- Clover grass haylage: 25-35% DM
- Alfalfa haylage: 25-35% DM
- Corn; sorghum silage: 25-35% DM
Selected strains of homofermentative lactic acid bacteria
Lactobacillus plantarum, Pediococcus pentosaceus, dextrose
Lactic acid bacteria not less than 0.91 x 10¹¹ CFU/g product